[TxMt] adding to or modifying the symbol list for LaTeX?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Jan 23 11:42:40 UTC 2006

On 23/1/2006, at 6:18, Gary L. Gray wrote:

> I inserted what you have above, except I changed the first s in the
> third so that it also recognizes sectioning commands that begin
> with an uppercase letter. I now have: [...]

That's the wrong s. The first one is to indicate a substitution command.

You can change the line in question to:

       s/(?<=\\|sub)sub/ /gi;             # replace all leading
"sub" with an em-space

The last i should make the substitution case insensitive.

For the records, the function list customization is documented here:
http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/
navigation_overview#customizing_the_list (currently though it doesn't
link to the list of options).