[TxMt] Keybinding hosed

Graeme Mathieson mathie at woss.name
Mon Jan 23 10:44:50 UTC 2006

On 23 Jan 2006, at 03:07, Soryu wrote:
> On my new PowerBook the Enter Key does not work as expected, too.
> e.g. in Markdown it won't continue a list. If I duplicate the
> Snippet and assign either the enter key (which is left to the left
> arrow key) or fn-Return to it it shows the same icon ⌅ and works
> on either of those keys.

Yep, I'm seeing exactly the same thing.  (I always wondered why
'continue line comment' didn't work for me!)  Attached are the two
plist files, the default, and the working one.  The keyEquivalent is
different -- the one that doesn't work for me is prefixed with a #.

--
Mail: mathie at woss.name | Web: http://woss.name/
AIM:  Math1e           | PGP: 1024D/D72F2737