[TxMt] bundle not remembering things?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Jan 23 02:26:27 UTC 2006

On 23/1/2006, at 1:40, Gary L. Gray wrote:

>> 1) you don't get to control the order of the snippets and
>> templates, I think.
> Then consider this a feature request to be able to do that. :-)

The order should be saved in the info.plist contained in the bundle
(and the bundle should be located in ~/Library/Application Support/
TextMate/Bundles).

> In fact, it would be nice if snippets within a bundle could be
> grouped via subfolders. For example, in the LaTeX bundle you might
> have several snippets within a folder called "Equations" and
> several in one called "Lists", etc.

This will likely be possible in some future version.

>> [...] Open console.app and look at console.log, see if there are
>> any messages from TextMate.
> There are a few. Here are the entries from about the time I was
> doing stuff:
> [...]

That does indeed look like problems with storing the bundle items. If
it happens again, please let me know (especially if you find a way to
reproduce the exceptions).