[TxMt] Textmate/TeXShop-Interaction

Matthias Damm textmate at macpla.net
Fri Jan 20 20:52:12 UTC 2006

Am 17.01.2006 um 21:18 schrieb Matthias Damm:

> Thanks for the hint.
> I knew about this script but I seem to have underestimated what it
> can do -- it seems to (generally) be able to work with bibtopic.
> However, I still seem to have some problems at the moment, so I
> will need some time to sort that out ...

O.k., I've found out now: latexmk.pl is not able to work with
bibtopic :-(
What I saw worked only because there still were files created by my
TeXShop macros, but latexmk can't update those.

So I will have to do the following:

1. make latexmk work with bibtopic (could be possible generally,
since you can configure latexmk to use another bibtex program, and it
could be possible to make it use some script here)
2. use latexmk for everything except bibtex
3. use some selfmade scripts instead

I probably will choose 3., if nobody has a brilliant hint for me to
make 1. or 2. work ...

Best,
Matthias

--
Matthias Damm
mad at macpla.net
PGP key: http://macpla.net/MatthiasDamm.asc
PGP fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41