[TxMt] "LaTeX in TM" screencast

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 18 05:47:17 UTC 2006

On Jan 16, 2006, at 11:39 PM, Trevor Harmon wrote:

> By the way, I had a hard time finding the screencast after
> downloading.
> For some reason it was named "FireFox...".

Ah yes, thanks for noticing that. I've changed it now to something
more descriptive. I guess I am used to downloading the zip file, then
uninstalling it by double-clicking on it, on my Desktop, so I see
what files get created, so I didn't think of it. :)

> Also, the audio was pretty soft; I had to turn up the volume all
> the way, and even then I could barely hear it.

Yeah that has been a concern, not sure how to improve it. I am using
the built in microphone of my iBook,  but I think I might not have
maxed out the volume on it. Need to be more careful next time.

Haris