[TxMt] Open folder on left?

Jeffrey E. Forcier jforcier at strozllc.com
Fri Jan 13 22:16:30 UTC 2006

That's an Apple window manager issue; with drawers like the file
browser, it attempts to remember which side you had it on last, but
if that side of the window is too close to the edge of the screen
when reopened, it will automatically move the drawer to the side
which has more room.

I obviously can't speak for the developer, but I do not believe this
is something that can be "fixed", and even if the above behavior was
implemented in a buggy fashion I doubt anyone but Apple could fix it =)

Regards,
Jeff

On Jan 13, 2006, at 5:08 PM, Simon Dorfman wrote:

> When opening a folder in TextMate, sometimes the "file browser"
> thingy opens
> on the right and sometimes it opens on the left.
>
> Does anyone know how to make it always open on the left?
>
> Thanks,
> Simon

Jeffrey E. Forcier
Research and Development
Stroz Friedberg, LLC
15 Maiden Lane, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10038
[main]212-981-6540 [direct]212-981-6546
http://www.strozllc.com

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No right to
confidential or privileged treatment of this message is waived or lost
by any error in transmission.  If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail or by telephone at
212.981.6540, delete the message and all copies from your system and
destroy any hard copies.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient.