[TxMt] Reformat paragraph and the LaTeX mode

Marco Kuhlmann mk at mcqm.net
Wed Jan 11 00:05:34 UTC 2006

Am 11.01.2006 um 00:29 schrieb Charilaos Skiadas:

> Of course you can replicate this in Textmate. It's just that you
> have to write the command that does it, just like someone wrote the
> AUCTeX command to do it. It just isn't a feature that exists by
> default, because none of us working on the LaTeX bundle needed
> this, and hence noone has implemented it yet. You are welcome to
> write the command yourself, or if you tell us EXACTLY what this
> command should be doing, maybe one of us will create it when we
> have the time. TextMate is very customizable.

Sorry, I meant: cannot do this just by altering TextMate's
understanding of what constitutes a paragraph.  I completely
understand that I could write a script that does this.  I might even
do this as soon as I learn more about the Bundle system.  It's just
that I got surprised that there was a command called Reformat
Paragraph (just as in Emacs), bound to a key that resembled the key
binding from Emacs, but doing something completely different.

     - Marco