[TxMt] Three easy TM for HTML questions

Eric O'Brien ericob at possibilityengine.com
Tue Jan 10 22:08:13 UTC 2006

I ran across this on the wiki, I think.  Not very handy but can work.

Open TextMate prefs.
Click a color swatch (Apple Color Picker appears);
Close TextMate's prefs.
The Color Picker remains!
In the Color Picker, mix or select your color, then drag the color
from the large sample area into your TextMate document.
The hex value of the color is inserted in your document.

I wish there was a way to get other color specs in, like "rgb
(155,213,055)"

eo