[TxMt] Feature request: Image Map Tool

Warren L. Parsons dwtgod at downwithtables.org
Tue Jan 10 15:46:14 UTC 2006

Image Map Tool:

This is probably the feature from Homesite that I miss the most with my
transition to OS X for my work computer.

TM has done a great job of easing the pain in most other regards, but I
still find myself having to create at least one or two new image maps
every week. Most of the guys I work with are happy firing up ImageReady
to create them, but I consider this ridiculous. It's overkill to open a
(bloated) program, which I use for no other purpose, just to create an
image map.

Having used BBEdit prior to TM, I know that it also lacks an image map
tool. So this would be yet another area in which TM could beat BBEdit.

Warren L. Parsons