[TxMt] Terminal replacement

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Tue Jan 10 15:28:59 UTC 2006

Is it just me or is the anti-aliasing just butt-ugly in iTerm?  I
spend a *lot* of time in my terminal.  I'd love to have tabs but I
just can't look at that text without painfully scratching at my
eyeballs involuntarily.  Is there a setting to fix that?  (Sorry
Allan for this totally OT thread).

:-)

Sean