[TxMt] Three easy TM for HTML questions

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Tue Jan 10 13:02:05 UTC 2006

>> (1) Is there any shortcut to insert an image?  Especially one that
>> finds the path and dimensions?
>
> You can drag and drop an image onto a TextMate document.
>
>> (3) How do I pull up the color picker so I can choose a hex code?
>
> How about:
> http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/reference/picker.html
> http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/developer/colorsafe.html
>
> Trevor

Thanks for the tips Trevor.  But is there any way to add image with a
keyboard shortcut to navigate to the image?  I could never get into
the groove of switching into the finder and dragging and dropping
stuff -- too much mouse ;-)

As for the color pickers, those widgets are great!  Here's another
one that I think I like even better (full-spectrum, not just web-safe):
http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/developer/colourmod.html

Cheers,
Sean

::::  DataFly.Net  ::::