[TxMt] Vi key bindings

David Wooten dw at trichotomic.net
Mon Jan 9 16:42:13 UTC 2006

Tim,

What I've adopted is a kind of quasi-vi key bindings for the cursor
movement. That is to say, changing the caps lock key to control and
using cursor keys (and others!) with the control key. This is a big
change from the philosophy of vi (is this more or less what emacs
does? I've never used it), being only one mode, but I've grown very
comfortable with it.

David