[TxMt] Bug in ruby bundle

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 9 13:48:34 UTC 2006

On Jan 9, 2006, at 5:02 AM, Sune Foldager wrote:

> Yeah that's fine by me, although it would be best if we could fix
> the bug :-p. But.. I never even knew there was such a macro in the
> first place.
>
> -- Sune.

Is the bug really a big issue? It only gets triggered when } would be
the last character in the file, but since it is only triggered inside
strings, } will almost always be followed by, at the very least, an
". So though it is theoretically troublesome, I am not sure it
affects things practically.

Haris