[TxMt] syntax highlight option

Brian Blazer brian at brianandkate.com
Sun Jan 8 21:58:48 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I recently upgraded from version 1.0.2 to 1.5(906) and seem to have
lost an option.  In 1.0.2 I was able to select View->Syntax Highlight
As -> (insert language here).  Now with 1.5 that option is not
available in the menu.  I do get the proper highlighting if I save
the file with the appropriate extension (.py for Python), but I can
not seem to find a place to start off that way.  That is except for
using a template.

Did I mung something up here?

I have deleted and reinstalled but to no avail.

Thanks,
Brian