[TxMt] Save and Close

Graeme Mathieson mathie at woss.name
Fri Jan 6 16:24:04 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've been trying unsuccessfully this afternoon to create something
that would perform 'save' and 'close' on a file with a single
keyboard shortcut (which would be apple-shift-d, same and 'send ' in
Mail) for the Subversion bundle.  After all, that's what my fingers
seem bound to pressing when I've finished writing a svn commit
message (they must know better and feel it's like I've been writing
an email)... :-)

But recording a macros doesn't appear to work -- save doesn't appear
to be recorded as a macro action, and close appears to cause the
current macro recording to be cancelled.

I also had a look at using a command, which would allow me to save
the file first, but I can't figure out how to tell TextMate to close
the current file from there.

Can it be done?

Cheers,

Graeme
--
Mail: mathie at woss.name | Web: http://woss.name/
AIM:  Math1e           | PGP: 1024D/D72F2737