[TxMt] bin or local, and Strict html 4 template only?

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 23:55:12 UTC 2006

hi, some comments on the new version

Comment 1
the button in textmate's terminal usage dialog tries to make an alias
to the mate command in usr/bin

For me this operation failed (not permitted).

Question: I have an existing copy of the link in "~/local" ... Didn't
textmate used to expect ~/local rather than ~/bin ? What are we going
to settle on?

PS: could you make this command also add whatever folder it looks for
to the .bash_profile and also create ~/bin if it doesn't exist? (is
it xmas or what :-) )

Comment 2:

"templates" offers only strict version 4 html as a template for html?

Lots of us probably don't write code which is strict v4, so that
might be asking for trouble? maybe transitional as an option?

Comment 3
There is no comment 3

take care,