[TxMt] search and replace within selection ?

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Thu Jan 5 22:54:56 UTC 2006

It's quite ok to take me as an example; I've practiced martial arts :)
I always look in other programs, but not textmate, it's as if I think
it's going to be hidden so I don't bother looking for it. I should
probably start paying attention to the graphical menus as much in TM
as in other places. Don't know why really but it just feels like the
graphic menus don't tell the whole story, and they don't, but often
enough they do :)

Andreas