[TxMt] Save document and refresh current Safari window

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Jan 5 17:10:00 UTC 2006

On 5/1/2006, at 17:10, Michael Larocque wrote:

> [...] You mention a "Refresh Running Browser" command above. How
> does one activate it?

Command-R (when a HTML document is open) or click the gear menu in
the status bar, it's under the HTML bundle, or Automation -> Run
Command -> HTML (the gear is shorthand for the automation menu).

> A more general question - _where_ is there a list of these
> commands? For instance, when I edit a macro (i.e. "Delete Line") it
> contains "selectHardLine" and "deleteBackward". Is there a
> documented list of these commands?

Ah, those are not the same commands. When I say commands I refer to
commands in the bundles, which are generally shell scripts, i.e.
these: http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/commands

> I've tried Help and looking in the online manual, but I must be
> using the wrong search terms [...]

I'll look into improving the macro chapter. Macros are read/record-
only and cannot be edited.