[TxMt] Save document and refresh current Safari window

Michael Larocque mlarocque at prolumina.com
Thu Jan 5 16:10:50 UTC 2006

On 05-Jan-2006, at 08:29 , Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 5/1/2006, at 15:58, Robert C. Mannl wrote:
>
>> [...] I wrote the following Script in the Bundle Editor:
>
> Actually, there's already a Refresh Running Browser command from
> which you can remove the “activate” part. I think that is what you
> seek.

Hi Allan,

   A TextMate noob here. I'm just about to purchase it, partly
because of the extensibility, and because it just "feels right". One
question, though. You mention a "Refresh Running Browser" command
above. How does one activate it? A more general question - _where_ is
there a list of these commands? For instance, when I edit a macro
(i.e. "Delete Line") it contains "selectHardLine" and
"deleteBackward". Is there a documented list of these commands? I've
tried Help and looking in the online manual, but I must be using the
wrong search terms. Thanks in advance for any pointers you can provide

Carpe viam,
Mike

Michael Larocque
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer