[TxMt] Applescript: Open current Finder window folder in TextMate

Simon Dorfman emaillists at simondorfman.com
Tue Jan 3 12:04:00 UTC 2006

On 1/2/06 4:34 PM, "Simon Dorfman" <emaillists at simondorfman.com> wrote:

> I think I spoke too soon.  This same strange behavior is now also happing
> with the version saved as an application.  TextMate take longer than usual
> to open the folder, rather than the file.  Maybe it's time for a reboot.

Sorry to keep responding to my own posts, but I'll post this in case anyone
else is interested.  I figured out the problem.  The applescript code I
borrowed for this was doing something fancy to get the path to the folder,
not the file.  I don't know why it seemed to work sometimes with a file.
Attached is the final version of this script.