[TxMt] Applescript: Open current Finder window folder in TextMate

Simon Dorfman emaillists at simondorfman.com
Sun Jan 1 08:50:04 UTC 2006

On 12/29/05 5:07 PM, "Allan Odgaard" <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:

> I also saved it as an Application Bundle (instead of just
> Application) to be able to give it a custom icon (I never really got
> the Finder's copy/paste of icons).

I've attached a short screen capture movie showing how to do the Finder
copy/paste of icons.

Could you explain the Application Bundle way of doing it?  I'm curious how
it works.  I tried this:

$ cd ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/Finder/open\ in\
TextMate.app/Contents/Resources/
$ rm droplet.icns
$ cp /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/Resources/TextMate.icns
droplet.icns

...but that doesn't change the icon in Finder.  Is there something else I
need to change?