[TxMt] Re: TODO List

Lewis Overton akakie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 21:25:16 UTC 2006

Got it. Thanks. TODO now works nicely.

It might be helpful to add a note to the docs about
updating the Support directory. It's simple, once
you know how it's done.

So the details are:

# to get (check out) the whole Support directory
# (if there is no directory Support on your system,
#  DO NOT create it -- svn will do it for you)

cd /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate
svn --username anon --password anon co \
   http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Support