[TxMt] Re: TODO List

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Tue Feb 28 19:05:02 UTC 2006

Common functionality is in the Support directory '/Library/
Application Support/TextMate/Support/'
Allan just means, that checking out the new TODO bundle (you can
check out single bundles instead of the whole repository by
specifying the path) also requires the checkout of said Support
directory.
The Application itself cannot be checked out.

Soryu.