[TxMt] Re: TODO on 10.3.9

Stephen Hamilton stephenhamilton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:42:37 UTC 2006

> Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at ...> writes:
> Arg… and it would seem erb is also not part of Ruby 1.6.
>
> Well, I am afraid the TODO will have to be Ruby 1.8 (i.e. Tiger or
> custom install of Ruby), cause this isn’t easy to replace -- easiest
> would be just to include erb in the Support/lib folder, but I don’t
> know how much is to erb though.

Thanks Allan

ReActivated Ruby
Via terminal created ~/.MacOSX
With PropertyListEditor created environment.plist

Root - Dictionary - 1 key/value pair
  PATH - String - /opt/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin

Copied to .MacOSX. Re-logged in to user account. And it works like a charm.
I'm just posting this incase anyone else has same problem. Info here:

[1] http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/shell_commands#search_path