[TxMt] Default color for Embedded Source

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Tue Feb 28 18:28:23 UTC 2006

>> By the way, does the name "Mac Classic" imply that this color
>> scheme is somehow based on traditional Mac editors?

More or less, yes. The white background and the saturated blue
keyword color, at least.

>> If so, do these editors also specify a light blue color for
>> embedded source?

TextMate is the first Mac editor of any vintage capable of supporting
embedded source, as far as I'm aware.

I'd be totally happy for someone to say "thou shalt use _this_ color
for embedded source backgrounds in Mac Classic." I did intend to
revisit that color, but haven't gotten back to it. Better suggestions
always welcome.

Chris