[TxMt] Re: TODO on 10.3.9

Stephen Hamilton stephenhamilton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:38:17 UTC 2006

Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at ...> writes:

< snip>
> However, we generally try to make the commands work with Ruby 1.6. I
> updated the command to not make use of the Set class and also do
> regexp matching differently, which should hopefully make it work for
> 1.6.
>
> Let me know if you continue to have a problem.
> [1] http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/shell_commands#search_path

Hi Allan

Sorry I haven't got back sooner - deadlines looming at work and had to ignore
this. I deactivated ruby 1.8. (haven't got time to fiddle around with
~/.MacOSX/environment.plist)

$Path seems fine. In textmate I get:
ruby --version
ruby 1.6.8 (2002-12-24) [powerpc-darwin7.0]

However, your suggestion still gives:
ruby -rset -e 'p :dummy'
ruby: No such file to load -- set (LoadError)

The TODO error is slightly different now:

/tmp/temp_textmate.FmPAB0:4:in `require': No such file to load
-- erb (LoadError) from /tmp/temp_textmate.FmPAB0:4