[TxMt] Default color for Embedded Source

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Mon Feb 27 23:22:38 UTC 2006

On Feb 27, 2006, at 2:55 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Personally I would welcome suggestions for a new Embedded Source
> color for the Mac Classic theme!

How about simply removing it? I noticed that some of the other themes
don't specify anything for Embedded Source.

By the way, does the name "Mac Classic" imply that this color scheme
is somehow based on traditional Mac editors? If so, do these editors
also specify a light blue color for embedded source?

Trevor