[TxMt] Default color for Embedded Source

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Mon Feb 27 22:17:50 UTC 2006

TextMate has a syntax element called "Embedded Source", which is used
for things like the lstlisting environment in LaTeX or JavaScript
code embedded in HTML. The default background color for this element
is a light blue, which is almost identical to the light blue used for
selected text. Because of the similarity, I always get confused and
think I've inadvertently selected some embedded source. I'm wondering
why there is such a similarity between these colors. Was it
deliberate (and if so, what was the reason?) or was this an oversight?

Trevor