[TxMt] Suggestion - Function popup

Charles Laine claine at mac.com
Mon Feb 27 07:29:27 UTC 2006

First of all, I love TextMate.  It's worth the price of a Mac just to
have such an awesome editor at one's disposal.

With that said, I have a feature request.  ;-)

It would be nice if the function dropdown could be relocated to the
top of the window.  CodeWarrior had its function dropdown up at the
top.  BBEdit has it up there and XCode has it up at the top too.
It's more familiar to have it at the top.  Second, and more
importantly to me, having it at the bottom often causes me to
overshoot with my mouse and end up in dock territory.  If you have
dock magnification turned on, then you know what happens next.

It would be nice to have a configurable layout so that the UI widgets
could be tailored to one's individual preferences.

Charles Laine
claine at mac.com
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they
make a vacuum cleaner.