[TxMt] Re: fixating on Subversion

Eric O'Brien ericob at possibilityengine.com
Sun Feb 26 08:09:03 UTC 2006

*chuckle*

It's not so much that I'm having "difficulty" with subversion as that
I'd just like to be able to use a visual tool when I need to
significant rearrange my files that are under version control.  I
believe a API for subversion has been published, so is there a
technical reason not to expect a visual interface?

I don't know enough to be "fixated" on Subversion!  Apparently CVS is
"out" now and SVN is the heir... so that's what I grabbed onto.  I
may in the future be working on projects where I'm not the only one
messing with things, so I'd like to keep that option open.  I've
never heard of rdiff-backup... I'll check it out.

Thanks!

eo