[TxMt] Automated way to keep SVN repository in sync with local files?

Kyle Swank unlogikal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 18:27:43 UTC 2006

I skimmed the thread and didn't see this posted. But if anyone is
reading this and wants to learn Subversion but doesn't know where to
start, this is a great book, and it's free. I went through it in about
3 days an hour or so per day. It's a great way to learn SVN.

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

Kyle