[TxMt] Best way to implement vim-like block comments?

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Sat Feb 25 10:44:46 UTC 2006

I simply made a snippet
"
*	"

bound it to enter and set the scope to "comment.block".
Might be too simple and one has to press enter, though enter is bound
to such things for different languages like markdown to continue
lists and such :) It might not work correctly with your indentation
but it's the simplest thing without changing grammars.

Soryu