[TxMt] Automated way to keep SVN repository in sync with local files?

Ned Baldessin androse at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 06:17:05 UTC 2006

(Slightly hijacking the thread, and slightly off topic, sorry)

Can anyone point me to a definitive source for using SVN in web projects ?

I've tried it on my own several times and with a second developer
once, but I still haven't found a good workflow or method.

This article is interesting, but too vague :
http://www.sitepoint.com/blogs/2006/02/07/using-svn-for-web-development/

How do you guys handle SVN, and how have you integrated it in TM ?

My latest idea: using the auto-commit on save when you mount a webdav
repository as a drive.

Thanks.