[TxMt] The "TextMate Must Have integrated ftp/sftp/ssh" discussion

Ollivier Robert roberto+textmate at keltia.freenix.fr
Fri Feb 24 00:13:11 UTC 2006

According to Eric O'Brien:
> What are folks doing that makes them want to see built-in ftp/sftp/
> ssh support in TextMate?  One situation I can imagine is the desire/

I don't really care about it, I either use a distributed VCS such as
Mercurial[1] to have copies *with history* for files I do really care about
or I use Fugu/Cyberduck-kind of program.

-----
[1] <http://selenic.com/mercurial/>
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto at keltia.freenix.fr
Darwin snuadh.freenix.org Kernel Version 7.9.0: Wed Mar 30 20:11:17 PST 2005