[TxMt] LaTeX "" for German users

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 23 21:06:06 UTC 2006

On Feb 23, 2006, at 2:56 PM, Horst Gutmann wrote:

> I haven't found a real solution for this yet, but I think a good
> workaround is removing the "$0" smartTyping and just leaving the `$0'
> one in place. This way you only have to type "` write your text and
> the
> close with ".

You could of course create a snippet triggered by ", and with output
"`$1"'$0
The disadvantages are:
1) Pressing delete does not remove everything.
2) when you are done you have to press tab to move out, and not "
again. (though you could probably create a macro triggered by " when
already inside the string, and tell it to instead move you two places
to the right)
> MfG, Horst

Haris