[TxMt] State of autocompletion in Textmate

Ruben Bakker ruben.bakker1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 11:00:42 UTC 2006

Hi Allan,

I think that the possiblity to offer full auto completion would add a
very important feature to TextMate. It would certainltly drive people
from XCode and other Editors to TextMate. And it would open the
possiblity to add even better language support (ruby, python etc.).

In short: it would be nice, if auto completion support would get high
priority...
Ruben