[TxMt] arrowShortcuts.rb / TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Feb 22 19:06:35 UTC 2006

Le 22 févr. 06 à 19:40, Charilaos Skiadas a écrit :

> On Feb 22, 2006, at 11:49 AM, Alain Matthes wrote:
>>
>> I type --> I select the three symbols and then i go in the macros
>> menu...
>>
> Don't select the three symbols. The macro will do it for you. The
> macro selects the three characters right before the cursor, and
> calls the command on them. So just type --> and press ctrl-shift-s
> (at least that's the shortcut in my system, you can change it if
> you like)
>>
>> If I put the code arrowShortcuts.rb in a command "convert" and if
>> i make the same things ; that's fine ?!
>>
> yes, but then you'll have to select the three characters first. The
> point of the macro was not to have to do that. All
> arrowShortcuts.rb is doing is reading its input (in this case the
> three selected characters), matching it in its dictionary (hash),
> and then outputting the expanded form.
>> Alain
>>

> Haris

thanks it's perfect !

perhaps two lines of comments could help ! but i do'nt no if it's
possible in the macros.

Alain

ps : I try différent macros and in Convert Selection to Table, when i
select executeCommandWithOptions i found :

bundlePath = "/Users/haris/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Bundles/Latex custom.tmbundle";

"/Users/haris/  why this here ?