[TxMt] Pdfsync or tiger ability ?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 22 18:44:04 UTC 2006

On Feb 22, 2006, at 11:54 AM, Alain Matthes wrote:

> With pdfsearch no need to use \usepackage{pdfsync} and with Tiger,
> that' more natural to use Tiger ability. It's not a big problem :)

pdfsync has the advantage that it works in other operating systems as
well. That's why I prefer it, other people you send the file to will
be able to get syncing going.
> Is it possible to make work Pdfsync with input and include in
> textmate ?

I should already work with include. It definitely will work if
everything is part of a project. I haven't tested it in other
circumstances. I don't know about input.
It all depends on what kind of information pdfsync stores.

Are you using Texniscope as your pdf previewer?
> Alain

Haris