[TxMt] arrowShortcuts.rb / TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Feb 22 17:49:08 UTC 2006

Le 22 févr. 06 à 18:20, Charilaos Skiadas a écrit :

> TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT points to the support directory of the bundle
> that the command/macro/whatnot is in. So when you check it from the
> "Show TM_* variables" command, which is in the "TextMate" bundle,
> it points to the support directory of the TextMate bundle. Open the
> bundle editor, go to the textmate bundle and copy the "Show TM_*
> variables" command, and move the copy to the Latex bundle, and run
> it from there. What does it say now?

No it's fine. TM_BUNDLE_PATH=/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Bundles/Latex.tmbundle
I was doubtful because it's normal but I believed that the result
depended on the file active and not on the position of the command
"Show TM_* Variables" in the bundle editor !!

>> how do I have to make so that works?
>>
> Please provide some more details. For instance, if you are in a
> LaTeX file, with the language saying LaTeX, and you type ==> and
> then run the macro, what happens?

I type --> I select the three symbols and then i go in the macros
menu...

If I put the code arrowShortcuts.rb in a command "convert" and if i
make the same things ; that's fine ?!

Alain