Show scope (was Re: [TxMt] F1 Code Folding -- How?)

Christopher Creutzig christopher at creutzig.de
Wed Feb 22 16:17:36 UTC 2006

Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
> On Feb 22, 2006, at 8:00 AM, Christopher Creutzig wrote:
>
>> Must be something like that, but I don't even see the TextMate Bundle
>>in the Bundle editor, nor in the gear menu.  ~/Library/Application\
>>Support/TextMate/Bundles, where I would have expected such local
>>modifications, only has local changes to HTML, LaTeX, and two of my
>>pet
>>projects, no TextMate.tmbundle or the like.
>>

> maybe you filtered it out? Try the "Filter List..." button in the
> bundle editor.

 Nope, I had checked that already.  (I should have mentioned that,
sorry.)  BTW: The “Filter List …” dialog sheet cannot be closed with the
ESC button.  Shouldn't it?  Still, the only TextMate.tmbundle I can find
resides in /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/ SharedSupport/Bundles
and the Show scope.plist in there clearly has ^P.  Strange, really.

Regards,
	Christopher