[TxMt] F1 Code Folding -- How?

Christopher Creutzig christopher at creutzig.de
Wed Feb 22 14:00:47 UTC 2006

Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> This is simply the command "Show scope" in the "TextMate" bundle. If
> you open it up in the bundle editor (or trace it through ctrl-esc)
> then you'll see what shortcut is associated to it. My guess is you
> accidentally changed it.

 Must be something like that, but I don't even see the TextMate Bundle
in the Bundle editor, nor in the gear menu.  ~/Library/Application\
Support/TextMate/Bundles, where I would have expected such local
modifications, only has local changes to HTML, LaTeX, and two of my pet
projects, no TextMate.tmbundle or the like.

Regards,
	Christopher