[TxMt] UI suggestion for tabbed file names

Dave Baldwin dave.baldwin at 3dlabs.com
Wed Feb 22 11:02:45 UTC 2006

The file tabs are annotated with a dot or cross to show if the file
has been edited.  I find I have to read the tabs to find dirty files
rather than just seeing then automatically.

I don't think the correspondence of dot and cross to edited and un-
edited is obvious or natural and it would be better to no show any
annotation  for un-edited files.  Colouring the name of edited files
would also make it much easier to see at-a-glance if something was
dirty.

Dave.