[TxMt] F1 Code Folding -- How?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 22 07:07:45 UTC 2006

On Feb 22, 2006, at 12:58 AM, Sean Schertell wrote:

> Thanks fot the tip.  Haven't gotten that far in the manual yet but
> I'll certainly try your suggestion once I learn how to make a
> command ;-)

Hm, if you don't yet know how to make a command, you've probably
wouldn't have mangled things. A couple more things to check:
1) If you open the View menu, there's a command: "Fold current
block". Does it still have F1 written on its right side?
2) If you open Console.app, are there any messages there related to
TextMate?
3) Does your problem remain if you restart TextMate?
4) Can you post an example of an offending block?
5) Have you done a subversion checkout of any bundles, or do you use
the stock bundles as they came with TextMate 1.5?
6) When inside the def/end block, what do you see as a tooltip when
you press ctrl-shift-p?

> Sean

Haris