[TxMt] F1 Code Folding -- How?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 22 06:33:44 UTC 2006

On Feb 22, 2006, at 12:27 AM, Sean Schertell wrote:

> On Feb 22, 2006, at 3:08 PM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
>
> Yeah that's the weird thing.  The arrows are there and they work if
> I click with my mouse.  Just F1 doesn't work -- only for Ruby def/
> end it seems.

My guess would be that somehow you've set F1 to be a shortcut for
some command/snippet/whatnot that is triggered in ruby scope and
doesn't really do anything. To test that, create a new command that
doesn't really do anything, and assign it to F1. Then, when you press
F1, do you get two options to pick from? If you do, then that's the
culprit. If not, then I'm not sure what to else to suggest.

> Sean

Haris