[TxMt] Moving focus to project drawer

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Wed Feb 22 00:55:07 UTC 2006

The Go To File command doesn't show files in the same easy-to-read
hierarchy as the project drawer. This is especially evident when a
project contains many files that have been carefully arranged into
custom groups. In this situation, the flat list of the Go To File
dialog isn't as easy to navigate as the project drawer.

This is why I like to select files directly from the drawer instead
of with Go To File. With mouse navigation, this works fine; I can
simply point and click. But I prefer to use the keyboard as much as
possible, and there doesn't seem to be any way to move the keyboard
focus to the project drawer (unless of course I use the mouse, but
that defeats the whole point of keyboard navigation). Is there some
hidden key combo not mentioned in the manual that will do this? Thanks,

Trevor