[TxMt] latex script

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 21 16:33:37 UTC 2006

Alain,

     the best way to accomplish this I think is via the use of the
environment variable TM_LATEX_MASTER. If you have a project, you can
set an environment variable just for the project with name
TM_LATEX_MASTER and with value the full path to the file you want
compiled. Then, no matter which file you work on, the file pointed to
by TM_LATEX_MASTER will be compiled instead.
The great thing is that if you use pdfsync, that still works as you'd
like it to.

Have you seen the LaTeX in TextMate screencasts? I think I've
described that there.

Haris