[TxMt] Theme does not stick...

Jakob Peterhänsel jakob at hjemme.dk
Mon Feb 20 10:48:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

Well, the UUID of the Theme surely changes between launches.

The Theme file is this: http://www.infocraft.com/articles/
switching_to_textmate/BBEdit.tmTheme

Downloaded with Safari and renamed from BBEdit.tmTheme.txt to
BBEdit.tmTheme

I just opened it in BBEdit and can't find anything wrong - should I
try trash the pref's file for TM?

     Jakob Peterhänsel

"Tell me why, don't we try, not to break our hearts
   and make it so hard for our selfs"
P.S.B. 1987

Email:     jakob at hjemme.dk
AIM:         Marook