[TxMt] Find/Replace Variables in Document?

Court K kizer at courtkizer.com
Mon Feb 20 06:05:36 UTC 2006

Uh I actually don't care about cost. Every text editor I've used
EXCEPT textmate can do this. BBEdit, SkEdit, SubEthEdit, any of the
decent ones.

I mean who actually is editing files that ARE NOT going to end up on
the internet? Every file I edit is going onto the internet, so
allowing me to edit them and save would be a huge boost. It's the
only reason for buying any text editor. Especially an "editor for the
21st century" that doesn't have internet capability.

I'd like to buy textmate, but I won't until it has some sort of
integration like this. Right now I have to download the file, edit
it, reupload it, I'd just like to hit "Save" and know that it's saved
onto the remote server automatically.