[TxMt] LaTeX Arrays

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 18:43:24 UTC 2006

Le 18 févr. 06 à 18:36, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

> On 18/2/2006, at 18:34, Alain Matthes wrote:
>
>> is it a problem or the commandes etc... are mixed and all
>> accessible ?
>
> They are all merged -- and that's why I recommend using /Library
> for a svn checkout, because then you can safely remove the entire
> TextMate folder from /Library without the loss of custom stuff.

thanks and it's fine like this

I've a little problem now

with selected text 2 10 by example and create table no problem

with create table : 2 10 in the dialog  window i've a good result but
preceding by :

2006-02-18 19:36:34.734 CocoaDialog[2838] Can't open input server /
Library/InputManagers/Smart Crash Reports.bundle

Alain