[TxMt] LaTeX Arrays

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sat Feb 18 16:49:59 UTC 2006

On Feb 18, 2006, at 10:36 AM, Alain Matthes wrote:

> /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate  that's different
>  of ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate ?

Yes, they are different. The first one is a location that is accessed
by all users of your computer, so if you have more than one accounts
then they can share whatever you put there. It requires administrator
access to write there though.
The second one is the directory corresponding to your user at the
moment. When you make modifications to the bundles yourself, like
changing shortcuts and such, they get saved here. So if you use that
you might get conflicts occasionally.

> What is the good choice ?

I would go with the first one if you have write access to it. Though
I am not sure it makes much of a difference, and in any case I see
from your next reply that you have already done this.

> Greetings Alain

Haris